I know what you're thinking,
"Another game developer? Yay… more F2P clones that monetize the worst aspects of human nature. We need another one of those like San Francisco needs another car hailing app"
Actually, we invest into technology that will create the next generation of storytellers. We're not pigeon-holed by genre, our internal games range from Sherlock Holmes recreated as a middle school nerd to tall tales of an "Indiana Jones of the Sea”, what they have in common is none of them end in -Ville, -Clans, -Crush, -War, or -Casino.
Do you like working on short-form content? Stories that immediately draw readers in and keep them wanting more? Want to work on content that will be seen by thousands if not millions of readers? You just might enjoy working with us then. You'll be pitching short stories and the ones that we greenlight you'll blow out into digital books, consumed one chapter at a time.
Your Responsibilities / Skills
- Ideation: Generate quick story seeds that can be fleshed out
- Dialog: Create engrossing dialog, written for a variety of characters
- You must understand and consume digital storytelling
- 5+ years of professional writing experience
- Ability to elicit player emotion and express complex topics in concise language
- Ability to write punchy and engrossing dialog in different voices
- Bonus points for playwriting, comic book or episodic television experience and ability to write for the camera/stage
- You MUST have shipped at least 1 title (television, film, play, game, etc)